Friday, December 24, 2004

i really don't know what i'm waiting for

Dear Santa,

I haven't been really good this year, but I think I should ask for some presents anyway. Listen carefully, cos I know you're old and deaf but surprisingly you live forever. Do people replace you when you're dead, Santa? Do you even die, Santa? Alright I'll shut it.

I would like...
1. you to appear in front of me to prove that you are real first. After which you can give me everything I want bwahahahaha.
2. ROONEY's album and please note that it's the band, not Wayne, who wants him
3. Clay's new christmas album and would you speed it up cos it wouldn't be christmas anymore if you don't
4. my black wristband from Topman, if you don't know where it is Rudolph will direct you
5. those nice cargoes from Samuel & Kevin but you'll have to bring me there to choose cos I forgot how they look like :)
6. a new wallet.
7. the oc mix 2, which isn't available in singapore yet but hey, santa can always fly to america and send me one via airmail
8. real snow in this pathetic sunny island but since it's scientifically impossible, see next point
9. to be sent back to hokkaido so I can see real snow :D with the same tour group, please ;)
10. the other child to disappear forever
11. this bloody sore throat to clear up. NO ninjiompeipakoa for me (don't look at me like that it's how they spell it on the bottle) because it apparently isn't working.
12. A CHRISMUKKAH MIRACLE! (i.e all of the above comes true by tomorrow morning)

12 presents for the 12 days of christmas. :)

xoxo, the girl who painted rudolph's nose red


*note that this is a weak attempt to tell everyone what I want for christmas this year and that we should all be practical and realise that magic doesn't exist in this world and that reindeer don't have red noses (unless they have a very, very, bad cold, or someone painted it) and they can't fly on their own. Anyhow, no present, no talk.

SUPRNOVA.ORG IS DOWN. OH THE HORROR. Yeah try pronouncing that. Spur-nova? Sooprr-nova? Spr...