you owe me a goodbye
Ohio! *bows*
Pretty fun time in japan. Let's see... frozen shampoo, side effects of the earthquake, (i.e feeling non-existent vigorous ground vibrations) corny (and perverted) tour guide and pretty hilarious driver, big fat black HUGE crows (a lot different from the scrawny ones here and a lot noisier too) snowstorms!, bitching about stupid bitches who snatch seats like hello how old are you, nightfall at 4oclock, five layers of frickin clothing, puny hotel bathrooms, tons of chocolate, eating huge bowls of ramen at 10pm, incessant tasting of scrumptious cheesecakes, (omg I'm craving already) and crabs and scallops for practically every meal.
Yupp done.
I think a lot of people must have rejoiced at the thought. "OMG CC IS DEAD FROM THE EARTHQUAKE! A building frickin fell on her! PARTY! *throws confetti*" Well I regret to say that I only experienced a mild quake and am still alive and kicking snow in your faces. Sorry not a trace of the pure white BEAUTIFUL substance here. Lousy country. Christmas spirit's a lot more there, with the cold and the snow and the whatever and the whatever. Er yeah.
"The sooner you realise that it's not going to go back to the way it was... the sooner you'll learn to move on."
- luke to marissa (the OC)
Ah. How true. Fate eludes me.
Pretty fun time in japan. Let's see... frozen shampoo, side effects of the earthquake, (i.e feeling non-existent vigorous ground vibrations) corny (and perverted) tour guide and pretty hilarious driver, big fat black HUGE crows (a lot different from the scrawny ones here and a lot noisier too) snowstorms!, bitching about stupid bitches who snatch seats like hello how old are you, nightfall at 4oclock, five layers of frickin clothing, puny hotel bathrooms, tons of chocolate, eating huge bowls of ramen at 10pm, incessant tasting of scrumptious cheesecakes, (omg I'm craving already) and crabs and scallops for practically every meal.
Yupp done.
I think a lot of people must have rejoiced at the thought. "OMG CC IS DEAD FROM THE EARTHQUAKE! A building frickin fell on her! PARTY! *throws confetti*" Well I regret to say that I only experienced a mild quake and am still alive and kicking snow in your faces. Sorry not a trace of the pure white BEAUTIFUL substance here. Lousy country. Christmas spirit's a lot more there, with the cold and the snow and the whatever and the whatever. Er yeah.
"The sooner you realise that it's not going to go back to the way it was... the sooner you'll learn to move on."
- luke to marissa (the OC)
Ah. How true. Fate eludes me.

<< Home