Wednesday, December 21, 2005

May All Your Christmases Be White

Clique chalet photos up!

I'm now sulking at home with 2 million things on my to-do list. I think the resident ants have found their new home in my trachea and cotton wool has found its way into my ears and nostrils. It doesn't help that my head is vibrating nonstop either. Looks like I sacrificed my health for 1.5 days of extreme fun.

CLASS CHALET! I <3 THREE TRUTH (:
Sitting on the breakwater feeling the seabreeze and talking about scandalous stuff till 1am with nat and gen.
Then mahjong till two.
Escape the Boring and Wild Wild Wet the Wet the next day which was so much more than fun.
Then a barbeque for dinner which I had a hard time suppressing my hunger (no food since 2am!) cos my throat was already killing me then.
Then stupid photo taking :D
After that the award ceremony. I am now Super Crapper with Gen, without my knowledge, and Miss Loudhailer-who-has-now-lost-her-voice.
And I love gen's parents.

Dear Arctic Circle and Santa, if you please,

DO YOU MIND taking care of me and freeze the bacteria in me (impossible) when I get to you and don't deactivate my white blood cells cos I will most probably die in the cold with my present situation and I'm sure you don't want that do you so pleasepleaseplease this is my only christmas wish this year (besides those lovely boots and lots and lots of money, for full wishlist I will give to Uncle Ho when I reach there, get ready your nice huge sack please and thank you) I don't want to be sick on christmas in fucking freezing faraway foreign finland and neither do I want stomach flu at the beginning of next year again like what my last christmas sorethroat led to.

I LOVE YOU RUDOLPH, RED NOSE AND ALL.

xoxo your favourite teenage wreck


Caitlin Cooper, The OC's Latest Heartthrob cum Bitch (: