Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Fallen Interlude

I think my connection is rebelling against me in hope that that I will one day give up trying to reconnect and retreat into the shadows (insert fits of laughter from lixuan and michelle here about "lurking in the shadows") and go study for prelims, then o levels, like a good, hardworking girl should.

This is so retarded.

I desperately need to repair my earplugs. I am very sorry to say I have spoilt two sets, those poor things. The non-nano ones are now missing a cover for the left earplug, god knows where it disappeared to, and revealing bits of metal and wire. Like excuse me how am I supposed to plug wires into my ear I'll get electrocuted and die. And the right earplug for my nano just decided to go on strike. Smart people will tell me to join the working ones together but sorry to burst your bubble, that is actually a very, very stupid idea. But I don't like smart people. Cos they confirm can get 9 A1s for Os once they put in that teeny little bit of effort which they all generally call "mugging" when they mean "reading and automatically taking in information".

I am sad like a grieving widow because the great singapore sale is going to end and I haven't participated actively enough in it.