I Would For You
HAPPY EARTH DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY yes I am a budding environmental activist so sue me
We're stronger than before the strain had broken us
And there is fight in us, I know
That it will take more than a heavy rain to silence us
When there's so much for us, I know
Widow's Peak by Dashboard Confessional. Mysteriously materialized in my iPod today, discovered that it's actually, really good. FINALLY something substantial unlike Circuses and Womanizers. But anyway, they are Lovely Lyrics. ;)
I can finally breathe, my law interviews are over and I screwed both up sufficiently with my incoherence and inability to think on my feet so hello, NTU Business! I no longer have to kid myself by reading up on current affairs online and realising how fricking ignorant I am. Ha-ha-ha. But at least Lady Luck wasn't hiding from me all the while, I got asked on HOTA for NUS AND for SMU, muaha. But I got stumped by some dumb smoking question when it is SO OBVIOUS I WANT SMOKING TO BE COMPLETELY ERADICATED DUE TO THE EVIL ITS DOING TO THE ENVIRONMENT AND TO MANKIND (but who cares about mankind there's too much of us we should be wiped out by a giant asteroid IMMEDIATELY) But anyway. Yeah I was stumped and there was this whole awkward silence but it's only because the 2 guys before me already voiced all my thoughts out. But oh, I guess as a law student, you have to dispute everything and anything and reason against it just as long as you think you're correct. Damnit. The NUS Profs were so much nicer and only semi-bitchy.
Enough of my ramblings, I'm a happy girl.
1. I have three books to read, three more to borrow
2. In 8 days I can say goodbye to my job
3. I'm taking up tree-hugging volunteer work at the Botanic Gardens on my own and lending a hand to the aspiring jockeys at RDA with Sherwin and I am considering Chek Jawa and a job at an ice-cream parlour.
4. Lots more time to spend
5. I got my hard drive and I'm happily downloading The OC Season 2
6. Meeting up with PPG on Friday, meeting up with the Sec4 SeatPartners on Monday, and planning an outing with Michelle soon. PLUS, classmates soon, SYF soon, SOV soon, the Month of May is Magnificent like that :D
7. Thousands of makan places to visit with the Best Gerflen Sherwin Teo
Whoo! Great way to spend the rest of my holidays before I matriculate into AnTeeYoo. Alrighty. See you around folks. This has been the most informative blog entry since a million years.
We're stronger than before the strain had broken us
And there is fight in us, I know
That it will take more than a heavy rain to silence us
When there's so much for us, I know
Widow's Peak by Dashboard Confessional. Mysteriously materialized in my iPod today, discovered that it's actually, really good. FINALLY something substantial unlike Circuses and Womanizers. But anyway, they are Lovely Lyrics. ;)
I can finally breathe, my law interviews are over and I screwed both up sufficiently with my incoherence and inability to think on my feet so hello, NTU Business! I no longer have to kid myself by reading up on current affairs online and realising how fricking ignorant I am. Ha-ha-ha. But at least Lady Luck wasn't hiding from me all the while, I got asked on HOTA for NUS AND for SMU, muaha. But I got stumped by some dumb smoking question when it is SO OBVIOUS I WANT SMOKING TO BE COMPLETELY ERADICATED DUE TO THE EVIL ITS DOING TO THE ENVIRONMENT AND TO MANKIND (but who cares about mankind there's too much of us we should be wiped out by a giant asteroid IMMEDIATELY) But anyway. Yeah I was stumped and there was this whole awkward silence but it's only because the 2 guys before me already voiced all my thoughts out. But oh, I guess as a law student, you have to dispute everything and anything and reason against it just as long as you think you're correct. Damnit. The NUS Profs were so much nicer and only semi-bitchy.
Enough of my ramblings, I'm a happy girl.
1. I have three books to read, three more to borrow
2. In 8 days I can say goodbye to my job
3. I'm taking up tree-hugging volunteer work at the Botanic Gardens on my own and lending a hand to the aspiring jockeys at RDA with Sherwin and I am considering Chek Jawa and a job at an ice-cream parlour.
4. Lots more time to spend
5. I got my hard drive and I'm happily downloading The OC Season 2
6. Meeting up with PPG on Friday, meeting up with the Sec4 SeatPartners on Monday, and planning an outing with Michelle soon. PLUS, classmates soon, SYF soon, SOV soon, the Month of May is Magnificent like that :D
7. Thousands of makan places to visit with the Best Gerflen Sherwin Teo
Whoo! Great way to spend the rest of my holidays before I matriculate into AnTeeYoo. Alrighty. See you around folks. This has been the most informative blog entry since a million years.

<< Home